Friday, July 13, 2007

Back To Work

As busy as a bumble bee...Buzz...buzz...buzz...

Doc has advised me to slow down my actions. I am a fast mover...buzzing here and buzzing there nonstop.

Piano should be at the Excel Fest now. Wonder how is she. She should be fine as she is a happy-go-lucky person.

At least she let off her stress watching Harry Potter...(Never asked me along, huh...LOL)

XJ is coming back tomorrow. Heard that she will be going to KH...

Er...How long is the flight from HK to SG?

Wouldn't she be tired after the flight?

Received words of concern and "Get Well" cards from the little ones...

They are a bunch of cute fellas...except they never fail to anger me...(LOL)

Going for a Yueju performance tonight at Victoria Theatre. I think I need a break from the usual busy work routine.

Hope can catch some nice nice excerpts from the Pros. ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, i am back!
I changed to 2n de flight. Tml night wil go kh la... Vil gal s1 to s3...hee

xj

amai said...

Welcome back, dearie. ^^

Anonymous said...

so bad.
go watch bedok nv come watch marine parade....

huang hui and hua yiqing also pros lor.

HAHAHA...

just joking nia...

amai said...

I wanted to go to Huang Hui's but I was sick...

I went last night cos my friend bought tixs for us to see her perform...

I like Wang Hangjuan...But that Meng Kejuan...last night not so much of performance. So little and imagine inviting her all over just to act 2 excerpts???????

A bit of waste, I think.