Just a simple task and not able to complete on time.
Made me a bit mad......
Mad...mad...mad...
Don't worry, I shall get over it soon......
(MAD)(MAD)(MAD)
However, my colleagues commented that I look pretty and cute today. (Oooops)
I find myself nothing special...
Except wearing a dress for the first time in the year...(LOL)
I seldom wear dresses. I like sporty stuff like T-shirts and slacks.
One more thing to add...
My colleague treated me nice Japanese sandwiches for breakfast...
The reason is.......so awkward...
The reason is...I am pretty today...(Ooooops)
Somehow made my madness subsided a bit...
But that doesn't mean that I will totally ignored it...
I am still pouting now...and of course a bit fuming...
P.S...You may ask me what type of dress I wear but don't ask me what caused me MAD! (LOL)
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment