Friday, July 27, 2007

The Fairy Dance



Took down a rehearsal by the fairies at KH in the afternoon. They are going to the temple tonight for a dance performance.

I went to help with the makeup and other stuff.

Mum didn't allow me to go so I went home after helping out.

Put up a clip that I took with my digital camera. ^^

Take a lookie. ^^

6 comments:

amai said...

My TW friend said that Ma Gu shld wear either red or pink series and she mentioned that the hairdo is not appropriate.

Anonymous said...

what to do... i was "ordered" to wear the same lor. Not i want de lor. i also find it odd.
2d dammn suay lor- got so many scolding. already fever not well. then HK got urgent emails. Supposed to reach at 130pm, but reached at 3am... ended up kena suan etc.xj

Ni said...

Haha...everything's over finally...the perf was smooth leh...

A.C. said...

Wear the same should be actually okay, but, hairpiece should stand out lor, butafterall magu is not "just another nameless fairy". Think there're people who just upset you get to play the lead role so trying to dim you down lor.

amai said...

Anyway..it is still a good experience and I think you will get to perform this dance again..Maybe try to wear a different costume and do something to the hair.

Anonymous said...

how to make hair stand out? I put 5 pieces of hair pcs and i was asked why i put so many. end up can only put three haipc - 1 centre, and two stud. aiya.. these people funny de lah.

hiaz.. all bcos of my work la. else i wont be late and wont be arrowed. forever arrowing me - be it right or wrong.xj