My granny was cremated and my mum cried so bitterly. My heart wrenched so painfully to see my mum so weary and sad. She didn't sleep well these few days. Out of her 8 siblings, I only like my mum and 2nd Aunt the best. My 2nd Aunt is a humble woman. I am never so close to the rest of the uncles and aunts though I know them all along.
1st Aunt - Superstitious and superficial..That's how I see her. Heard that when she was young, she used to look down on her siblings who were poor.
I remember once she ever mentioned that we young kids were not supposed to bully her only child..However we never bullied her beloved boy. She's just being too over protective.
2nd Aunt - Humble and a next-door aunt. She is hardworking and nice. She gets along well with my mum. I am glad about this.
3rd Aunt - My Mum...The most wonderful mum in the whole wide world...(LOL) Provided she doesn't stress me too much on $$$.
4th Aunt - Sharp-tongued, petty, bad-tempered, calculative and NASTY. I guess she is infamous for such among the relatives. (Head Shaking)... Sometimes she can be quite nice and helpful as long as she isn't into her mad moods.
5th Aunt - Superstitious, can be petty at times, protective over her children. I used to hate her alot when I was a little kid cos she was a BIG BULLY. She bullied and humilated me when I was just a kid. Something that she had done to me that I will never forget. Though my mum dotes on her, I am still not able to like her more. I don't hate her that much anymore but I don't think I will like her further than that.
Mum told me that 5th aunt had changed ever since she became a mother herself. Well, too bad, harm has been done and what is done cant be undone. 4th Aunt may seem to be the most nasty of them all, at least she never inflicted physical and mental torture on me when I was a kid.
1st Uncle - The most horrible man in the whole wide world. I have never come across such an inhumane person before who treats his mother and wife like null. It can be everyone's fault but never his fault! Most ungrateful creature that ever exists in mankind!
2nd Uncle - Henpecked and unfilial. I have never seen him after so many years and I don't think he deserves to be seen anyway.
3rd Uncle - Wasted most of his life away. At least he stayed throughout the funeral and that gives him one brownie point.
Finally, everything's over.
Hope there will be peace and order among them all.
Sometimes it isn't a bad thing not to contact one another if you simply can't get along well.
Let the nature takes its course......
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment