Recently I am not too well. Too stressed up, my heart is beating too fast and I can't concentrate and focus.
I feel giddy and dizzy. I also feel tired and weary.
Uncomfortable...these few days.
Maybe should go for a whole body checkup. But I am worried of its outcomes....Just like N years ago when I first had my blood test......
If I were to be told that I have some incurable illnesses, it is my fate!
I don't know, I really don't know.
Heavens! Please help me to survive through this ordeal.
But I have to go for the church wedding to fulfil a promise of a year ago.
I am having headaches now....gosh....gosh...gosh...
Piano aka Shanice asked how come I didn't blog that often lately.....
Maybe I won't blog so often......
Too tired, wait till I am well again.
If only I can be well just like before...(LOL)
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dun worry so much, you probably overworked and the stress is causing the discomfort. You should think more positively. Do go for a medical check-up and let the doctor help you. Stress can cause alot of discomfort. Perhaps you should take up some sports or excercise or jogging or brisk walking in the park. Wishing you speedy recovery and taking a break from blogging is not a bad idea.( cos blogging n net surfing can be really time consuming and therefore deprive you from doing some other interesting activities)
pk
Post a Comment