Thursday, July 19, 2007

Messy Amai



I think I look haggard...that's why I delibrately zoomed down my picture.

Just had a little cry...cos not in a pretty mood.

But with my little cute Bobo around with me, it does make me feel better.

I am pleased with my threaded eyebrows and ...hehehe...

Thanks to Piano...

I wanna cut my hair. It is now out of shape and is messy.

I wanna rebond and I wanna dye...

But I am not sure......

See how first...

I borrowed a book...can't remember its title off hand......

Anyway I have started reading it last night.

I think the book is quite easy to read..smooth and not so boring.

Anyway... Just to show you how I look lately...

Not too good though appetite has been back.

I fear of getting fat......

People may despise me if I get too fat......

My tummy is bloated...having tummy upset lately.

My body checkup result is available for review..

However I have not gone back for the review...

Reluctant...afraid....scared....perhaps

Still one more test not completed...

Due to my bloated tummy...It has been delayed.

And once everything is done, I shall go back for the review.

I think I am getting old...older....oldest...(Comparative...Superlative...LOL)

I don't know...perhaps I am getting tired.

Lately, I just don't feel like talking, blogging, eating and etc etc etc.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. u went to trim your eyebrown?
hee.. good start.. hee. noticed that u are slowly changing ur image lately..hee.. shd lor...

its good to stay lean.. but dot do that just to bcos of bad experience lor. i think u let bad feel stay in your heart for too long liao.. quickly erase it! staying healthy shd be ur motivator instead lor dearie...eg too fat can cause high colestro etc next time.

amai said...

Yup...and also. FAT will also make you feel "unwanted".. (LOL)

Anonymous said...

hahah.... i cant be bothered lor.
unless the person who "complain" abt my fattness is someone i value lots.. else i heck care de lor.
xj

A.C. said...

xj: too bad your costumes won't be able to talk to you... hee... XD

Anonymous said...

AC - idiot lor!xj