Thursday, July 12, 2007

Absent-minded Doc Or Nurse?

Doc did a blood test but forgot other tests so the nurse called me up. They wanted me to go back for other tests. So I am going back for them.

I am on another day of MC as I don't think I am fit enough to drive such a long distance from home to work.

A short distance maybe but not a long one.

It is boring to stay at home.

I tried to get myself to sleep and rest...though most of the time I was sleepless.

Glad there is blogging for me to vent out.

Perhaps blog with not much details. (LOL)

I wonder how is XJ now in HK?

Come back quickly...Er...What rehearsal are we having on Saturday?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... u miss me leh???

This Sat shd be village girl lor. I would be back this sat, dearie :)

xj

amai said...

Wow!!!!XJ!!!!!!

Ooops...is village gal yozz..

I am yet to memorise my script...oops...

Anonymous said...

din comment for quite long, so just make some noise

Nice to see you in good spirits!

amai said...

Hiya Fr, welcome to make as much noise as u can. ^^

Anonymous said...

i didnt think of opera for 1 week liao... haha. busy shopping, eating and working...fat liao..chiam....

hhaa... come back i have to double work hard on my roles... cos i May have to come again in Nov and Dec... hope wont affect shows....=)

xj