Saturday, July 7, 2007

Shed A Kilo

I shed a kilo today.

Expect to shed some more......

Nope...I am not dieting...just that I am not able to eat much these few days.

Piano aka Shanice is having foot reflexology. Each time her MSN states STRESS...But she seems okie to me...

Still in a good mood to have foot reflexology...

I heard that it hurts...

Is it true?

However, Piano was giggling at the other end of the line in midst of her foot reflexology.

She yak and yak about Beauty Hong and the opera.

Beauty Hong is indeed a nice gal. Polite and Shy. You should see her in person, cool and pretty. I like her too. ^^But a bit on the skinny side. Eat more, eat slightly more. Don't be like YN, YN is freakingly skinny...not nice. (LOL)

1 comment:

A.C. said...

What I heard is that the various spots on your foot is somehow linked to other organs in your body, so if a certain spot hurts in the process, it means that organ which that spot is linked to has got a problem lor..