
Just wanna to say,
I love my BOBO BEAR!!! ^^
Do you like my bear too?
P.S. I know I don't look good. Doc asked me to go for a blood test on Saturday. I can't go this Saturday because I have to work in the morning and attend a church wedding. My colleague is getting married and she has warned me that I have to attend her wedding function by hook or by crook.
Usually I seldom attend functions......
However she invited me a year ago and I was so blunt by telling her that I might not be able to attend due to my opera commitments.
Then she pinched me and said NO NO NO!
I guess I was too insensitive... So I am going...
As for the blood test, I guess I shall postpone to another day.
1 comment:
wat's e blood test for?
Post a Comment