Finally decided to go for a body checkup.....
I can't let this go on anymore.
It has been affecting my life, work and opera.
For the past one week, I was not able to go for rehearsals.
Just like today, I don't think I would be able to go down for singing. (Sob..sob)
Had another blood test...
Doc said my blood pressure is at its lowest and I can't afford to let it dip further.
I paled when I saw my blood...They were so so so RED!!!
I felt like fainting.....Gosh...
ML is going to treat me steak tonight at Grapevine.
Perhaps eating red meat will let me recover my energy soon. ^^
The medical fees plus the ambulance cost me a BIG BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine how many chinese opera dvds and vcds I could buy with those money!!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment