Saturday, July 14, 2007

At Backstage



Me and XM

Went to see Bedok Yueju Performance at the Victoria Theatre last night.

ML was helping XM to wear her costume and headgear.



I like XM's opera boots, very nice right. ^^

I saw MK, May and Susan. They participated in the performance too. ^^



Me and MK. It was our first time taking picture together. ^^

I don't look too good.......pale and ashen...aiyo...Imagine going out after my MC. This whole week's quite happening to me.

Those who saw me say that I had slimmed down quite a bit and the funny part was that they said I looked much younger than before.

Maybe of my short hair, I think



I was fooling with Teacher Feng's fan at the backstage.

See...this is how I look lately. ^^

Pale...pale...pale...



Still playing with the fan and that was Teacher Feng in the midst of his mobile conversation.

He played a lusty scholar and...........in the show, he really looked like one.

Er...I hate lusty men!

(Oooops...sorry Teacher Feng, no offence yozz.)

If a female plays a lusty role...the outcome isn't that "traumatic"...and sometimes the effects aren't that bad for the eyes. I just don't know why....(LOL)



A video clip that I took at the theatre...performed by 孟科娟和王杭娟。

孟在秋海棠唱的是尹派。。。在梁祝的[十相思]唱的是范派。

我觉得她的范派唱得不错。。

王在秋海棠唱的是戚派。。。我喜欢这花旦的戚派。。。感觉很好。。。苦苦的。。但是很有味道。

王在聂小倩唱的是袁派。。。也是好好听。

或许阿迈。。。说话比较直接。。。但是。。。我真得无法忍耐太难听的唱腔。。。昨天除了小梅姐的沙漠王子。。。觉得还好以外。。。(她是大连唱中唱得最好的)

其他人在大连唱因为唱得不准确。。。让我差点在剧院快要窒息。。。。。。

若是一整夜没有专业的越剧演员来助阵的话。。。我可能不会想要去看的。。。毕竟越剧真的不是我们的地方语言。。。要唱好它确实不容易。

虽然我会哼一点点。。。但是要我唱,我实在没有这个胆量献丑。。。对我来说。。。最关键就是将我自己的戏曲唱好才是最重要的。。。呵呵~~~

1 comment:

Miko said...

my face look so super white in your camera leh.. look like GHOST~!