Thursday, February 22, 2007

MEDICINE!!!



You know....ever since the trip back from Japan last December till now, I have not fully recovered from my flu and cough.

I woke up my family last night with my cough and Mum got so upset.

Initially I promised to bring her out shopping this afternoon but Mum changed her mind and wanted me to go to the DOC.

I think I freaked out my DOC also. This is the first time he prescribed so much medicne...

I kept shaking my head when I first saw them.

They cost me a BOMB!!!!!!!

So today my mum forbids me to get out of the house.

If I want to go and see CZX's show at the Esplanade tomorrow, I hope that my condition would at least improve a little.

My mum wanted me to get an MC for tomorrow and she insisted that I should rest at home for the next 3 days.

I think I can't rest... Leader will jump if I don't turn up for rehearsals during weekends.

I have already gotten an earful from her the other time.

I can't blame her though cos my roles in March are very heavy......

Sighz.......Who wants to get sick anyway......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Japan, winter eat icecream.CNY spring time, drink Beer. If I am not wrong, beer is consider cool stuff to the body. You have a not so strong lung, it is better to be extra cautious over what you consume. All these medicines are drug. It is wiser to stay healthy by spending money on tonic then drug. Please lah, when u recover, start building up your body resistance. Invest in some tonic and find ways to build up your health. You are a wise person.

pk

amai said...

To rectify some matters......

Firstly,Winter ate ice-cream, I was not ill as yet.

Secondly,CNY, drank beer because I thought that I was being heaty and would like to drink beer to bring down the heat.

Thirdly, due to my very very "special" body, not all tonics suit me.

Last but not all, thank you for your concern. (LOL)