Blinking lights, flying acrobats, fashion parade and etc......
Can tell that the troupe leader was trying her utmost best to perform but its troupe strength isn't performing at its optimal.
Just wanna say, it isn't my type of TW Opera.
How nice if GCM or even XQ would come with their troupes. They surely make a vast difference especially GCM.
I have watched GCM's Street Opera in TW last year. ML was so excited each time GCM appeared on stage. She would run and capture GCM's pictures into her camera non-stop. Guess GCM is the only TW Opera Xiaosheng that ML would include in her list of idols. As for XYF, ML prefers to see her laosheng and ML likes her singing.
We saw GCM in person. She has very nice complexion and I must say that she really looks good. ^^
GCM has star presence and perhaps that makes her shine among the rest of her troupe members.
How to have such a star presence? Well, more or less it is inborn, just like talent. You can improve your singing by putting in hard effort and lots of practice. But for star presence, either you have it or you don't have it.
I prefer GCM's street shows than hers in Holo. Her star presence would "light" up when you see her live in street shows instead...In Holo, however, something is really amiss, I can't explain. You can't really feel the magic in GCM's Holo Shows, that's why I didn't really fancy her when I first saw her in Holo's production.
However, GCM has improved alot ever since. ^^
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just 2 words to sum up her roles in Holo: 柴头! Simply too wooden block than anything lor, something which I think is quite a pity. Maybe the artistic direction of Holo's shows don't suit her.
She isn't in her own troupe when I saw her live. Remarkable quite good. In Holo, Xiaomi stands out better than the rest of the artistes.
Post a Comment