Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fahrenheit Is HOT!!!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

But it is TRUE!!!!!!!

Fahrenheit is indeed very HOT and anything related to them in terms of magazines, souvenirs, pictorial books etc have been snapped up by fans.

I was told by a shop proprietor that I have been late in collecting Fahrenheit's goods. (LOL)

Anyway, I am not going to compete against crazy collectors though I am also not a sane one. (LOL)

If there is a chance and it happens to be on my side, I just grab it...why not? ^^

One of these days, let have a game of Fahrenheit's poker...BUT NO SWEATY PALMS PLS!!!

NO SWEATY PALMS OVER JIRO's FACE ESPECIALLY! (LOL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

read ur previous few entries...
hmm...be pageboy quite fun wad.
i quite like it actually.haha.
tops no pageboy cannot survive ok!
LOL!

wa lao, i wanna be at least one time dan also cannot lor...but june performance I MIGHT be able to act as palace maid...hehe...hope can.cos before it i got song feng guan...

Anonymous said...

haha i agree with you..fei lun hai is so hot.. today i wan to buy the pictoral book but out of stock. lol.