Monday, February 19, 2007

February Latest Collection

It is MX's "haolian" session again to showcase my latest collection.

Why "haolian"? It's simple because I'm a BIG and a PROUD show off. (LOL)

Recently XJ used this word "haolian" on me. (LOL)

She said that I am KH's most "haolian" xiaosheng. (LOLOLOLOL)

Well, so far I have not come across any KH xiaoshengs who are not "haolian". (LOLOLOL)

But you can't deny the fact that XJ has the "haolian" factor in her too because we belong to the feathers of the same flock. (LOLOL)

Like some in the same opera line who talked behind our backs saying that KHers are very "haolian". Well, since we are so honoured to be "haolianers", then we must live up to its name and be worthy of it. (LOL)

Seriously speaking... We don't anyhow perform...that's one thing for sure. (LOL)

I am always a very passionate and enthusiastic collector of Chinese Opera-related stuff. Though I don't collect all of them, I collect "impressively".

My friends have been quite stunned and bewildered over my CRAZE for Fahrenheit. One of them even msned me asking me was I sick or something...

BX whom I met at GCB last night kept shaking her head when she heard me happily chattering about Fahrenheit and JIRO.

XJ glared at me when I dropped her Fahrenheit Pictorial Cum Diary onto the floor during the show. (Ooops...thousands of apologies....was not done on purpose...heartpain you know cos got JIRO mah...took out the price tag cos it hid JIRO's face and had to take out cos it's an eyesore yozz.)

Mum will freak out if she knows of my increasing amount of Fahrenheit's stuff though for so many years she has no idea how MASSIVE my chinese opera's stuff is.

The secret still lies safe because I'm good at hiding them. ^^

Now is the moment to share my collections...^^



My Jan to Feb Fahrenheit cum Jiro-related stuff.

One Fahrenheit stuff that I would like to highlight...(LOL)

Do you know what this is?



They are Fahrenheit poker cards. Initially I bought them because I thought of playing them during CNY. In the end I dropped the idea because I don't think I want any foreign sweaty palms to roll over JIRO's face...(LOL)



No repeats, all different pictures. ^^

In addition, I fished out some of JIRO's pictures. I know XJ and BX like Chun...

I have nothing against Chun...我就是要放汪大东,怎么样。。。呵呵~~~(爆)



Last but not least, flash a picture of non Fahrenheit stuff...

Oh yeah, just got the latest MSN message from some jealous one as follows;

"OMG still JIRO...."

A return token from me,

"Yeah, still JIRO, so what? 我就是爱放JIRO,怎么样!”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

never expected yr collection of Fahrenheit has increased so much within one to two months. Impressive!

amai said...

Er... I expect some more to come after CNY...(LOL)

Anonymous said...

actually that qiang wei zhi lian like not very nice.. thot got ye tong sure nice.. cos ye tong is a wonderful actress.. plus i quite like ella, but i watch halfway give up..

but i like zhen ming tian nu..

juanjuan said...

hi hi
thanks for lending me xyf de "guai pain ji"! i have been waiting for this show cos i saw xm got 1 peach whte hairpc vvvvv nice! heheh...
Hey ... i want that super flh picture book u show me just now leh.. So nice! help me find leh :D

amai said...

XJ: Usually I don't anyhow lend pple stuff from my collection. (LOL)

But you know I would usually lend you lor.

I didn't know that XYF's DVD can be such a "bait" for FISH. (LOL)

U sure u want that Super Flh book? Okie, I can go and help you find but must give me time cos it needs luck+time+heart+friend+etc to get them.

It was ML's overseas friends who helped me to get them. One of them came over here on a short business trip and when ML saw that Super flh book in his hand, the lst thing that ML did was to scold me over the phone.

Hehe...cos it is HEAVY. But as long as I like it, ML will have to give in leh...I know ML was paiseh to her friend to have to carry such a heavy book lor. ^^

I showed u the poker cards right...But just a glimspe only rite, next time round, we see the pictures together..

Ever since it arrived last friday, I have not had a good look at the cards...(LOL)

amai said...

XYF's guai pian ji really very funny. Usually a TOP wouldn't want to act an idiot to spoil her image, but she did yozz.
ML luffed and luffed till non-stop but paisay to say I slept...cos I was too tired...Guess not feeling well and couldn't concentrate.

But her protrayal of an idiot was really funny lor.

Many of them can sing, really can sing. (LOL)