Friday, February 9, 2007

KH's CNY Hotpot cum Drinking Session

Tomorrow is the day!!!

KH has a hotpot session tomorrow.
It is going to be one whole day and we will get to view our TW YTC, TW Yilan's performances, 2004's Tragedy of the Song Palace and 2006's TW camera shoots taken my XMG.

SH told me not to drive so that I get a chance to drink.

However, I can't, not at this time because I am yet to recover from my flu. My Doc would jump if he knows that I drink. ^^

How nice if XJ can make it for the hotpot session. Among my kakis, the BIG n POWERFUL drinkers are XJ and K. To me, WMY isn't a big drinker, she's just trying to test her limit and be a "brave" drinker instead. As for SH, I'm not sure. From the outside belongs to the soft soft whining girlish type, but I think she is able to drink.

ML controls and AC....Er...AC, do you drink? A little perhaps...

As for me, I don't drink because I drive. (LOL)

Received a sms from Her Supreme...

The last line is ironical...but is good news to many of us, I suppose.

It says," 我们不见不散,不醉不散,明晚见"

Hahahahahahaha...Usually no drinking is allowed in KH... I think she has changed for the better. (LOL)

No comments: