Developed red marks across my face, nose and lips on Friday night. I didn't realise till K asked me why my nose was so red. ML told me that I must call up my DOC to ask for the reason.
I dismissed it because when I woke up on Saturday, the red marks were gone and I felt quite okie. I took my medicine and was fine.
Last night I took my medicine again and then developed the same symptoms just like Friday. I showed them to my mum and mum said that I better don't continue with my medicine. There is a need to bring the medicine to my DOC to find out which one caused the marks. In addition, my skin started to itch in the morning which it didn't happen on the night when I first developed the marks.
I tossed and turned last night...couldn't get to sleep...I don't know why...
I drank so much water that I had to go to the toilet here and then......How to sleep well in this state of condition?
Oh yes, I suddenly remembered something...I noticed that my hands shook this morning too. Though it is better now yet I think I should also let my DOC know about it.
This time round, I am down with cough for too long......
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u r allergy to the medicines. most people have 1-2 medicines which they cant take - so not too worry - just change medicine ok liao. xj
Drug allergy can be serious to the extent of suffocation and the face may swollon like a mellon. Find out from the Doctor the same category of drugs which causes the allergy and avoid them completely. It is advisable to standby a bottle of drug called "Piriton". It sort of takecare of allergic condition. This is available in most pharmacies and does not require Doctor's prescribtion to purchase it. The imported ones are more expensive whereas the locally produced is cheaper. Takecare and wish you a speedy recovery from illness.
pk
Post a Comment