Thursday, February 1, 2007

Daze & Drowsy

The medicine makes me feel tired and drowsy. The whole day I was in a daze thinking about Ella and Fahrenheit. (LOL)

Last night's newspapers highlighted Fahrenheit and I was quite excited about it. XJ smsed me too asking me to go and buy.

Hey AC & XJ, if we have time for LC, we can even watch Fahrenheit together...(LOL)

I doubt so that we have spare time as most weekends will be used up for rehearsals.

I was telling ML that recently I have no opera feel...The Hana Kimi's craze isn't over yet. I'm looking forward to EP 12. This show really rocks.

I didn't go to KH since last Thursday because I was down with a very bad flu. I can't sing even now. I have already missed 4 rehearsals. Guess Leader is gonna be very mad at me.

Now my hair is getting better, maybe I'm getting used to it now though XJ said that my hair isn't that nice. Perhaps I need to style it abit and probably it would look much better.

Tomorrow is HOTPOT day! Hurray!!!!

I remembered telling XJ that I wanna eat HOTPOT and XJ said that she had no time and asked me to wait for KH's HOTPOT day. Now I don't have to wait that long!!! Yeah!!!

Now I have 3 fanclubs. The first fanclub is Ye Qing, the second one is Aran Kei and the newest fanclub that I joined is Jiro's. (^_^)

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!^^

Besides the effects of the medicine, guess happiness also adds in. No wonder I have been in a daze lately. ^^

3 comments:

juanjuan said...

WOWOW!!! u really like JIRO !!! When i free i must really take a look at this guy who makes u and ac so craze abt!

hey hey.. why u like that la.. i only said ur hair not so nice one time.. but u mentioned 3 times in ur blog liao lor.

got to thank karen for tml de hotpot... but alas i would be late.. got to clear office work 1st. Keep a bit food for me wil do la!

i this week also didt go kh practice :p Actually i also a bit no mood for opera leh...but not bcos of quan k! Its my office stuff that i need to give attention to.. so guess i will see less of u all for next 3-6 mths until my new boss comes in.

Jia you, xj, jia you!

amai said...

Just back from a 2-day MC...So much work!!!! So stress!!!!
Jiro is very cute yozz...hehehehe
I like his acting tho that KO One's storyline can be very crappy! (LOL)

Wow, u actually counted how many times I mentioned abt my hair...(LOL)

An accountant is always an accountant...(LOL)

Yeah........U r the only one who said not nice mah...

U know I am very long-winded...

See...I "JIRO, JIRO, JIRO" for quite sometimes already...(LOL)

Busy...busy...busy with work and busy with "JIRO, JIRO, JIRO"...(LOL)

Craze liao...*Faint*

If not how to destress? (LOL)

Anonymous said...

hahah... i 2d also super super stressed!!

Now is 720pm i stil in office ruhsing work, hope to leave at 830pm for hot pot!!!!!

keep food for me !xj