Monday, February 26, 2007

Lines & Feel......

Gosh, I am really bad at remembering lines......
This time round...I feel that our Sanfeng is really out of touch......
Perhaps too little time has been allocated to this show. I forgot more lines compared to last night!

I like my scene 6 cos Leader taught us some lovely gestures before CNY break. To our horror, both XJ and I forgot most of the gestures. I totally have no impression of the gestures......

Leader asked us to go KH later this week to brush up the movements. We better try to pick them back.

I am very poor in emotion shows especially expressing love. Do you know it is not easy to look into the other party's eyes and stay there for a few minutes?

Previously, I wouldn't dare to look at the other party's eyes... This kind of feeling is so odd and funny. Sometimes I would start laughing because you could't help it.

I must try to figure out the feel. Perhaps I shall have to spend some time to think about it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya.. so "wasted" to forgot S6 de new movements - cos it was really a nice feel before CNY. We pick up again this tues k.

Like u said. it requires very high comfty level to be able to look passionatley and naturally at each others for long minutes. So i guess we just got to give ourselves more time la.xj

Anonymous said...

Poor in emotion shows? Take one of your favorite JIRO photo or poker card and start staring at his eyes. Practice make perfect, should work lah, wahahaha...

pk

Anonymous said...

xj has no problem in it, she has experience liao. All she has to do is pretend that you are her hubby then okie le. Actually pretending that you are Wu Jun also workable...

hahaha

pk

amai said...

PK: U sound lame.........
What has it got to do with JIRO? Then I should be acting Hana kimi instead......

Chinese Opera is so different...isn't as easy as u think.

I need time to figure out.

Anonymous said...

haha, its not appropriate to imagine xu wen xiu as chris or chun lah!
Anyway, there is no need for me to make such imagination - cos mx is gd at throwing elec :p

She fits just right for the bright yet refined scholar :)

amai said...

I dinno that I am good at throwing elect...(LOL)

But I know that I am not so easy to be elect...(LOL)

Anyway I shall try my best. ^^

No Chris , no Chun, no JIRO pls...

A.C. said...

if both of them really imagine each other as chun or jiro, then maybe the scenario of the hairpin which I initially wrote about would take place... wahahaha....

but seriously speaking, Chinese opera emotions are not quite the same as in TW idol drama. TW idol drama emotions can be very explicit, but in Chinese opera, it has to be implicit.. not that easy lor..

amai said...

BINGO, AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely hit the nail on its head!!!

Brainy!!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

May be can ask xz co-act wif u to get the feel? hong said xz elect v well yozz!xj

amai said...

XZ?????? NO WAY!

We repel...(LOL)

We must be foes in our past lives..(LOL)

amai said...

Let me see, when did we last cooperate as stage partners?

7 years ago in The Romance of the Red Chambers..

To me...It's more like a nightmare to me than...."Romance"......

Basically she acted her part and I acted mine......

I disliked it alot cos she made herself too distant...I think our difference in age also a key contributor. Generation gap...no choice. (LOL)

Too bad for LF...Not my fault that I happened to suit that role and not her.