Sunday, February 11, 2007

KH Hotpot

One whole day at KH and hotpot-ing all night.

Very happening as well.

One noisy and one quiet......

The aftereffect as such......

I SLEPT my whole Sunday off!!! (LOL)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...u sounded as if u got hangover.....no logic la.. u didnt drink leh.xj

amai said...

I didn't drink but I dealt with drunkards......No joke yozz, tiring indeed. (LOL)

Anonymous said...

hey... we didnt drunk. just high only la.......xj

Anonymous said...

ya lah.. me and jen are just too tired after work on saturday and hungry..drink too much at one go..our standard very prof one..dun forget kaley wk for wine & dine and jen drink with a straw mann.. but alas we are too over-tipsy..perhaps we should really quit..ha ha ha

amai said...

Normally drunkards dun admit they were drunk. (LOL)

Quit what? Quit drinking? Perhaps quit opera easier than to quit drinking??? (LOL)

A.C. said...

I was ultra busy on Sunday also... basically I wasn't too pleased with the audio and video quality of our YTC show.. so what I did was I tried to do some "remastering" work on the video. Got some positive results though, although still not quite impressive. Hopefully I can finish it fast and show you guys!

Anonymous said...

i think there is a kh dinner on 1st march with the "li Shi". Thk su qing wil drink again...
Sweet Kaley - lets skip drinking k....i dont like the "spoilt-image" and "headache" afterfeel.. haha.xj