
These are some of the Taka Goodies that I bought. This time I bought lesser books compared to 2 years back. I targetted on Koju's stuff mainly this time round. I bought some of Kashi San's stuff and 2 of Toyoko's postcards. I was tempted to get some tapes as they are currently on 50% discount but later decided against it as I don't wish to overspend my budget.
We went to Quatre Reves at least 3 times. Qin and XM were in quite a dilemma on which dvds to get and later on settled with one dvd on Koju's, one dvd on Wataru's, one tape on Toyoko's, one dvd on Juri's and one dvd on Kashi. (Qin, correct me if I got them wrong, lols)

This time round, I bought Sei's personal calendar with my usual purchase of Todoroki's and Aran's. I should have bought Kashi's as she is going to retire next year but instead I bought her postcards and 2 folders.

I couldn't get Koju's pictures in Takarazuka An 2 years ago and I was advised to go back in 2 years' time and I would be able to get more of Koju's stuff.

Instead of dvds, I got Ichiro Maki's and Kashi San's cds. ^^
How I wish I could buy more...and you know what, our luggages were overweight by 9kg. In the end, we have to take out some of our Taka Stuff and backpacked them instead. ^^
1 comment:
Yup yup the list is right!!! N like i told u, juri's dvd is super worth it!!!! No regrets at all!!! ROTFL
Post a Comment