Thursday, December 14, 2006

GZX Cosplay

I came upon some clips on GZX Cosplay and I found them fun and interesting.
The kids enjoyed themselves a great deal. From the music background, you can tell that they are YLH's fans. Here is one of their video clips.

I never thought of dressing up and sing GZX like them. However I used my dad's trousers as watersleeves and sang and gestured in front of the mirror when I was during teenage years. ^^

KH used to have GZX Fan Club activities donkey years back. I ever acted 白衣童子...but I forgot my lines...(LOL)...The worst role that I ever played was 巫山一段云的表妹。。。SO UGLY!!!!

Hey XJ and Co, why not we also do a GZX Coplay....(LOLs)

34 comments:

amai said...

But no lip singing okie...cos we all can sing GZX. (LOL)

Anonymous said...

雙手支持.

amai said...

great....2 members already...
any more to come?

amai said...

We make XJ the leader of the GZX Coplay Project...Cosplay rite...so dun think leader would complain lor....(LOL)

amai said...

ML be the photographer cum videographer...LOL

Anonymous said...

I wan I wan!!!

amai said...

Okie...we got 1 more member in...now we got 4 members cos ML is automatically included...okie..plus my bobo bear...
that will be 5 members now.

Anonymous said...

one more member pls. He is my 寶貝Ya Ya.

Anonymous said...

what show? when? i still rem the zi gu shang lu mei thing..

hee.. that would be so interesting.. ask wmy to come too!!

amai said...

6 members now!!!

amai said...

zi gu shang lu mei ???

What's that?

Anonymous said...

that ye qing show..

the part ms yap acted..

amai said...

XJ's offsite now...Dun care...XJ be the leader of the GZX Coplay Project.
That'll make 7!!!!
plus that monkey zai..will be 8!

amai said...

Ooops...the one with Yeqing and Diying?????
the one eating the plum...

Wahahahahahahahhaah.

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah!! hehe..

can we make it in the hols???

which scenes??

Anonymous said...

i still dunno the show ley. Can write in chinese, maybe i can recall

amai said...

BBQ: Ask the leader...not the troupe leader...the GZX Coplay Project Leader...HAhahahahhaa

amai said...

春江花月夜

Anonymous said...

oops, i dun think i have seen this show b4. Can roughly explain a bit of the story

Anonymous said...

只顾赏绿梅,
不知雨霏霏.
看你如此心陶醉,
我自叹不是梅.
你不怕风寒冷,
也不怕小王醋意生.
我却怕你受风寒,
病到美婵娟.
赶紧回房换衣裳,
炉火边来取暖.

did i recall wrongly?? haha

Anonymous said...

Are we talking abt serious performances to public or in house?

Acting Members (6)
mx, wmy, bbq, sh, karen, me

Supporting (1)
ML

Cheering team (4)
Ya Ya, Bo Bo, zai zai, mehmeh

Last call ~ any more?!

xj

Anonymous said...

BBQ - wa lau! Super memory!xj

Anonymous said...

haha.. i like that song lah..

xj u very dao de wor.. sms u no reply de.. tao yan..

dun think it is public right? for fun only mah?? no??

Anonymous said...

The show has any part tt requires baby. We have so many babies here.Got bear lah, monkey lah, duck and sheep lah.

Anonymous said...

yo sihui u got msn?

which show got baby??

Anonymous said...

i have msn. (sihui_linda@singnet.com.sg). The show tt you mentioned lor

amai said...

BBQ: U so super...I only rem e the lst line....
Our GZX Coplay Project leader is so ON...wahahahahahaha....
Not bad....got leadership qualities...

K, u submarine captain huh....no response...(LOL)

amai said...

Tat WMY's sheep called mehmeh yozz?? Wahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

i am alive..i can even sing the song from biquan..tell zhen we do just one night of ge zai xi opera to public..(fu3 jian4 gong1 hui4 xiang1 ju4 tuan2 zhi1 ge1 zai3 xi4 ou3 xiang4 zhi1 ye1) recap our GZX idol night when we last did it 16 years ago..that is when i wore my cedar girls uniform at sec 3 and know zhen , hong , mai and all starts..one night solely GZX songs
and show ppl we can sing not only xiang ju but better ge zai xi lohs

amai said...

Wow...the Submarine Captain now onshore....

Hey....Nice idea...

We shall ask our Project Leader 为我们请命!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahah... i scare get scolding....

but i can try - but only after we have sucessfully completed all our 6 cdc shows.


If got chance to do a full ntz of gzx, i want to do Yichun liu san ~ that time practised with wmy until now no chance to act.. hahah!

xj

Anonymous said...

BBQ - u msg which hp?

now i only carry 2 hp:

9830 and 9047.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to take part also, but I don't really know many GZX shows!

A.C.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm back! Count me in if it is not too late...haha

Ni