Wednesday, December 13, 2006
The Drunken Princess - 醉公主
The storyline of "The Drunken Princess" is a bit similar to "Dragon Lady" except for some changes...
The story goes like this;
The Dragon Princess loved to drink wine since young. One day, Prince Wo Jiang (a lake dragon) asked for the Princess' hand-in-marriage but the latter refused. The Princess threw Prince out of her palace incurring the wrath of the Dragon King.
The Princess together with her maid(a red carp) went up to the land to escape from this marriage.
They came upon a wine peddlar by the name of Wang and they fell in love.
Prince Wo Jiang was deeply hurt to learn that the Dragon Princess ran away from the marriage. He planned his revenge and caught both Wang and the Princess.
He threatened to kill Wang and the villagers if the Princess refused to marry him.
Here is a snippet of the show and WFH acted as the baddie guy...
Hey..What's up...Baddie Guy Role in Demand??? (LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that Hua? The voice sounds like her, the appearance seems like her but not as handsome as the Hua I know...
pk
Lastnight I watch Zhao Hai Yin's version of Liangzhu. It was so fantastic! This is the best LZ I ever watched. I was so touched till I wet my eyes. To think that i kept for so long then watch was really a big mistake. The thing is the VCD cover is so poorly design that it does not attract me to open it soonest. Now i understand liao, dun judge a VCD by the cover( design) hahaha...
pk
Post a Comment