
It is freezing cold today and the temperature is about 0.3 degrees.It snowed in the morning and along the way to Ishiya, we played with snow.

Look at the snowball...

We had a snow fight and I got one hit on the face by Qin...The snow tasted salty...and I got some snow melted down my neck and it was very cold!

We took quite a few pictures before leaving for our next destination - Ishiya Chocolate Factory.

We took a train to Ishiya Chocolate Factory. I love everything in this place. If you intend to go to Hokkaido, you must visit Ishiya Chocolate Factory.

Bobo and Ishiya Chocolate Ice-cream

Ishiya chocolate is sandwiched between baked cookies that is called "Langue de chat" and then it is cooled and wrapped.
You can enjoy and relax in Ishiya Cafe with British antique furniture. The cafe serves many of chocolates such as chocolate milk, cacao cake, chocolate parfait and chocolate fondue.

How can you resist the temptation not to buy the chocolate? I bought some and the rest bought a handful...

Bobo and ML's Ishiya Surprises. I just bought only a quarter of what ML had bought and they cost you around more than 100 SG dollars. ^^
If I were to go to Hokkaido again, I would like to visit Ishiya Chocolate Factory again!!! A heavenly place for chocolate lovers!!!
1 comment:
Mulan looks so happy hee!!!!
Post a Comment