Hiya folks,
I am now in Japan, Kansai Airport waiting for transit to Hokkaido.
The temperature here now is very cooling and is about 10 degrees celsius. Not that cold as I expected. However, Hokkaido is very much colder as it is below 0 degree.
I'm now using ML's laptop so I think I shall update my blog if I am able to get access to the net. ^^
XJ: How are your Biyuzan's rehearsal so far? Buck up and you can do it! Don't miss me too much.
Welcome AC to our GZX Cosplay Project...Hmm...I wonder how many members are there now? Don't worry about not knowing GZX much...We shall work it out. ^^
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yday's practice was very bad. The 4 old folks are all new (Jm, zhi qing, zhu zhi and me) and our coordination is very poor.
So, xz said next week tues - friday every day got to come.
My part cant make it also. i cant open up :(
Dun worry xj, you all can do it one. With more practice you all can do it. Add oil k
Among the 4, u r the most experienced...be confident..u can do it. ^^
Zhi Qing is not entirely new la..
Anyway, XJ, I think you have to observe how Aunties behave... fyi, your mummy role is more like a typical Auntie, only less irritating and more comical. Heh... Remember that day I demonstrated how to act that role of yours? I actually modelled after typical Auntie image.. hee...
Post a Comment