Thursday, December 7, 2006

Delightful Book



The title of the book is "女伶”, a very very nice name.

She is Wei Haimin, a TW Peking Opera artiste.

I remember that she can do kunqu as well. She used to perform in Singapore with 当代剧场。 I remember this troupe and it is a very famous troupe in TW.



CMM told me that she had watched a show by this troupe and certain scenes sent chills up her spine...Till now she still remembered that scene. Look at Mediya...no wonder CMM got the creeps...(LOL)



I have this DVD - 王熙凤大闹宁国府。。。a gift from my TW friend. ^^

According to my TW friend, the shows produced by their troupe is rather limited and hard to find. Not only that, the DVD costs a bomb. Expected as such...TW opera stuff is indeed NOT cheap......



Put up another nice picture of Wei Haimin. Very nice and bright, isn't she. ^^

2 comments:

Miko said...

oooh...She look soooo good! Love the pics! THanks!

amai said...

I think she is good as she is a very famous opera artiste in TW. In addition, some GZX troupes hired her to help to teach their members movements and gestures.