Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Our New Target - Suzumi Shio



Suzumi Shio alias Toyoko, an otokoyaku in Star Troupe is going to be our new target. ^^

She is so lovely in person and she is friendly and warm towards her fans. This gave me a good impression of her.

So I went to Quatre Reves and bought her postcards.

Towards the end of the performance, they went up to the audience and Shio handed a bag of sweets to Qin.

Qin told me that she couldn't bear to eat the sweets. (LOL)

Qin bought her tape - The Glassy Landscape. I can't wait to watch it.^^

Toyoko's role in Hayscode as Henry was so hilarious and cute. We all like her.^^



When she turned to wave at her fans, she took out her glasses. That's when I discovered that she is also another Taka Beauty. Her skin complexion is so fair and smooth. One good thing about her was that she didn't "shy" away from cameras.^^ (LOL)

Shio, ganbatte!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

大佬(爆)
Dior的眼鏡有夠夸張

Unknown said...

Yup yup!!!
Shes super duper pretty!!!
When she came near me, *GASPS!!*
Even wif tt makeup she had, still can tell shes damn pretty..
I was stunned!!!!

amai said...

Somehow Toyoko San stunned us with her pleasant personality and beauty...clear complexion yozz..so we decide to target her next on our Taka List. ^^
Qin already started to buy Toyoko San's Glassy Landscape Tape. ^^

Unknown said...

hahaha!! shes pretty la!!!! I told dad, she gave me one cookie bag, i gave her my heart!!! hahahaha!!!
Told xiaomei im going to rearrange my lovers list again.... :p
Maybe upgrade to top 15 liao...