Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Opera Craze

We are such an opera craze!!!

We are just amatuers but we spend a fortune on opera-related stuff.

I had mixed feelings when I read AC's Chinese blog. All along I know that he is very passionate towards opera acting but I didn't know that he had been hurt on certain issues.

Woes...who doesn't have woes? Just that our situations differ from one another.

I was having conversation with XJ when XJ told me that I looked nicer with my new TW wig.

"If you want to look good, you have to spend." That's what she said.

And that TW wig cost me a COOL 700 BUCKS!!!

Not that I am rich but I am such an opera CRAZE who 'dumped' money in my opera.

Of course I am not the only CRAZE in my troupe, some are just like me and the TOP CRAZE award should go to XJ. She is well-deserved for it. ^^

Top 3 awards go to XJ, MX and AC.

XJ - Nth number of wigs (Mega-Champion), Nth number of hairpieces (Mega-Champion), Nth number of costumes(Mega-Champion), opera shoes(Mega-champion) quite a handful of opera video-audio stuff.

MX - 2 sheng full wigs, 1 dan full wig, 1 dan front wig, some hairpieces, some opera shoes, Nth number of opera video-audio stuff plus reading materials(Mega-Champion).

AC - Some wigs, some opera hats, some hairpieces, quite a handful of audio-visual opera stuff, Nth number of opera knowledge and reading materials (Mega-Champion).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..i dont have nth of costumes la!xj

Anonymous said...

I think Ilan Cultural Centre also lose out to XJ.. hahaha.... XD

A.C.

amai said...

But i know u hv a considerable amt of costumes...Nth..is for u to put any number...wahaha...I lost count of how many costumes u hv but i know they are very X!

Anonymous said...

urm, confusing, sheng wig? dan wig? front wig? horse wig?

urm...what what so many type of wigs? Tell me more nxt time I watch you guy's performance.

I may hv watch abit of operas, but all these items are alliens to me..serious...I really no idea at all.

pk