
Good News!!!!
In fact two good news!!!!
Can guess who's the bride in the picture?
Tata....It's WFH, Shaoxing's Yue Opera Troupe's Top Xiaosheng...(In Jap terms, Xiaosheng is equivalent to Otokoyaku)

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!
The 2nd piece of good news is that SYR is also married. SYR is the huadan of Xiamen GZX Troupe. (In Jap terms, Huadan is equivalent to musumeyaku.)
Both of them got married this winter.
I realise that the China pple prefer to get married in Winter...Er...why winter?
(That's what ML told me.)
The above 2 news I knew it quite some time ago.
Last but not least, DUN ASK ME WHEN AM I GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!
(I know some people are very very concerned when I shall get married...BUT U BETTER DUN INCUR MY WRATH BY ASKING ME THIS QUESTION.)
I will once I meet my Prince Charming...so don't worry about me. (LOL)
16 comments:
Oh so when ur turn?? OH oops!!! sorry didnt see u wrote dont ask....
Wan to ask bot when is mine??? ROTFL
Well.. my hubby in japan now busy wif performance... shall see when hubby free lor... ROTFLOL
Btw..which hubby u refer to? The one doing hayscode or the one in Tokyo doing dinner show?
Eh!!! I only one hubby hor!!!!!!! The one in hayscode is my bf, another is new founded love ok!!!!!
HAHA.
Qin is funny!
I think china ppl really like to get married in winter lor.lols.cold cold.more romantic.ok, that's lame!
Pam
Hey...u list your 15 taka lovers leh...your list always on the change..i wanna to know the most updated one.
I nv touch my top 5 la..
Top 5 is stable one lor..
No time go do my no 6 to 15...
Tmr ba..... :p
Now waiting to go to dreamland to meet my darlings....
The probm...I cant rem your top 5...
I think your top 3 is Koju, Mariko and Aran?
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Whr did tt list u wrote went???
Dont wan tell u liao.. I very upset liao... T_T
U nver wrote it fully yozz...hehe...Yr Taka lovers always change...(LOL)
she's beautiful~~~
I cant recognise wfh lor...
Amai, I wan to ask....
.
How do you communicate with the japanese - like shopping or asking for directions. I think many dun speak eng or mandarin
Wow,so glad to hear the news. Congratulation to Hua and yan rong...
pk
Fr:
Only a few Japanese can speak English and so far I have not come across any chinese-speaking Japanese this time round.
I communicate in some "broken" Jap, English and handsigns...Plus writing chinese characters...(LOL)
Most of the time, this wonderful job, satuki alias Qin will ask for directions cos she can speak much much better Japanese than any of us.
btw...Qin's going to continue her 3rd Year of Jap whereas I only have barely 3 mths of Jap...
Well, that makes a great difference though I survive better than the other two will nil knowledge of Jap...(LOLs)
As for watching their shows...we FEEL thru their show and we all like it. ^^
u looking for a prince that
身驾白马(塞迪)and can 过三关, is it?
Post a Comment