Saturday, December 2, 2006

BBQ Tagged Me N So I Gonna Tag Others

3 things many don't know:
* I cry easily.
* I cannot swim now as I had an accident in the pool when I was very young.
* Mum said that I only started to know singing after watching TW opera.

3 movies I could watch over and over:
* Liu San Jie (Since young, I love this movie.)
* Can't think of any at the moment
* Can't think of any at the moment

3 places where I've lived:
* Margaret Drive ( I used to stay with my grandparents during most of my childhood and youth days.)
* Old Jurong Road (I loved to go there during the hols where my parents and brothers used to live in many years back.)
* Jurong East (I went back to stay with my parents finally at the beginning of Sec.4.)

3 TV shows I love:
* TW Opera Series.
* Other Genres of Chinese Opera Series.
* Cartoons - 蜡笔小新

3 places I've been for vacation:
* China
* Taiwan
* Japan

3 of my favourite foods:
* Char Kuay Tiao
* Chocolates
* Tiramisu

3 places I would rather be:
* Singapore
* Takarazuka
* Anywhere where my family and friends are

3 favourite songs:
My favourites change with my mood wor. I listen to mostly opera songs but sometimes I do listen to 心经 when I am very very stressed.

3 others I wanna tag:
* Xiujuan
* Yanni
* Miko

Mingde asked me what is the meaning of tag. It simply means asking you to do the above quiz so MD owes BBQ one quiz...(LOL)

2 comments:

Kongming said...

virus ah?!

Miko said...

oh my god.. amai wants to tag me!! OK la.. I will tag it in Mikolah~ hee hee