Thumbs up for Aran's FC because they really do a great job. We get to have regular postcards and newsletters. We also have well wishing cards on our birthdays and special occasions like new year etc.
I heard of other FCs' refusal to accept overseas fans. Probably due to its overseas postage fees and the time constraints.
Anyway, I am going to continue Aran's membership as I am quite pleased with the FC's efficiency and positive work attitude.

Guess what were we doing?

We were amongst the lines of Aran's fans waiting for Aran at the backstage entrance of Umeda Theatre.

Are you able to spot us among the pool of fans?
Why were we all squatting down? It was quite tedious because we were up and down quite a few times. Each time a Takarasienne walked past, we would squat down. Gosh, imagine how many times we were up and down. It was quite an experience. Being a foreigner, I wasn't too sure about this, or rather too keen on the idea of standing up and down. Perhaps like a saying, when you are in Japan, you do what the Japanese do...(LOLs)
As usual, you can't take pictures of Aran when you are in the pool unlike 2 years back before we joined, we took some pictures of Aran. Well, it does make a great difference.
4 comments:
你們真的很瘋耶XDDD
自己也好蠢蠢欲動
可是不知道該去看誰(爆)
Hahahha!!!
Well.. its quite fun la!!!!!
Very enjoyable leh!!!!
How many times we stood up and down? I really lost count!
haha not alot la.. less than 10 times..
ACtually i tik maybe in a way its also showing respect to the others stars(i tik)...
I jus showed my dad ur blog on this post.. he jus laugh n say ya la, siao zabos
Post a Comment