Friday, December 1, 2006

Amai's Yingtai In Disguise



Each time I look at this picture, I wanna laugh......

Now my dan became my maid. Guess only this pair of stage partners is unique.

U imagine, leader became TOP's maid, SH became K's maid, HM became WMY's maid and YN became AC's maid...provided the shengs all became Yingtai-in-disguise. (LOL)

7 comments:

juanjuan said...

I suddenly recalled that when i 1st joined kh 5-6 ytd aho, AC acted female lead YN's de house maid!


Now after 5-6 years, now they are princess and consort!

Ni said...

Haha..i have that vcd...it's BYZ...haa...AC is very feminine...haa

Amai: I want to be WMY's maid...haa

juanjuan said...

hahha.. Ni...you were supposed to act the palace maid for wmy + me de princess excerpt.. but u "escaped" lor....

amai said...

Y Ni escaped? Tot she did as palace maid last Sunday?

juanjuan said...

yep, she did last sun

i meant she was supposed to be maid also for the hokkien night.. but ah mei took over cos ni need to help linda on sub-title

A.C. said...

That was 6 yrs ago, close to 7 already! Anyway, I first started as wawasheng, then "kalefe" as xiaodan, then switched to laoseng + sanhua, then now kalefa a bit of xiaosheng and jing (baddie generqal in "Emperor's Lawsuit"). Seems like I've crossed the entire opera character genre already.. hee...

Ni said...

I finally fulfilled my wish to become wmy's maid on last sun..haaaaa

now...no regrets...haaa