I got 38 emails in my yahoo mail box in just a few days...Wow...is a great achievement.
Why I did not update?
Reason Number 1: Amai fell sick after that and had fever and flu. Went to pharmacy to get medicine and it cost me 2600+ yen...and later in another shop, the medicine cost only a meagre 880 yen...So I didn't really recover after that. (LOL)
First thing when I go back to Sg is to SEE DOCTOR!!!!!!
One BIG spoiler for my hol is that I get ill!!!!!
Reason Number 2: No wireless connection unless you PAY! The lst 2 hotels were free but the last hotel owned by Takarazuka's big boss - Hankyu has to pay. In addition Hankyu hotel is the most expensive hotel out of the three and it is of higher class...BUT NEED TO PAY!!!!! So I'm not going to pay a single cent for it. Anyway, Takarazuka has gotten a major bulk of my pocket money after buying their tickets and stuff. (LOL)
Reason Number 3: I've been thinking about KH's performance and sort of worried how the turn out would be. But I cough and cough everyday and even coughed out blood...So really no mood to look for a freespot to connect for internet. Now am quite assured that the performance has gone well and praises had been sung. ^^
Good Work Done, XJ!!!! But I still not in favour of you being a "laodan"...Can you wait till you reach the eligible age!!!(LOL)
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!!!
I may be in Japan but I still wanna keep in touch with opera. ^^
TW TV gonna broadcast KH SHOW!!!!
1月6日~金水橋畔(上)
1月13日~金水橋畔(下)
1月20日~玉堂春(上)
1月27日~玉堂春(下)
2月3日~竇娥冤
I gonna ask my TW friend to look out for our shows...^^
Last but not least, I know XJ misses me a lot....Take me out for dinner date lah...BUT DUN WAN JAPANESE FOOD!!!! I kinda of sick of Japanese food...I think for the next 6 months...no Jap food but I dun mind Takarazuka. (LOL)
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ya lor. miss u :p
But i dont know got time to go dinner with u ma leh. U saw kh de praitice time table le ma?
Tml till 15 jan is one week 5 days of fish for me. Xz wants to go through full show for fish and 3feng on 15 jan nah...
She alreay "warned" me cannot be like jade ~ 1 week b4 the show then appear. so i thk i am going to be quite xiong cos Jan - Mar my office also got auditors coming.
PK and a few are nice and encouraging ~ i think this is bcos this is the 1st time i try such role. Actually i watched the tape and i think i half cooked type. Anyway, xz said i will act back missy role when wmy is back... and she wil act the mummy de role. so no more such role... haha.
Post a Comment