We went to Lake Toya, a 2-hour plus journey from Sapporo. I slept in the bus as I was very tired and didn't sleep much the night before.

Along the way, ML took pictures of the sceneries outside the bus. So white and so beautiful and so cold. ^^

Me and my Bobo Bear

Look at me, I was struggling to put on my glove and ML just captured me on her camera. Town Toya was really very cold as it was windy.
Notice anything strange in the picture? Where were the people? It seems that many shops don't open on Sunday. The town was relatively quiet and only a few shops were open for business.
Still we bought some souvenirs and Hokkaido foodstuff at a souvenir shop and the lady proprietor was very friendly and rattled happily in Japanese which I could not comprehend 90% of what she was trying to tell me. (LOL)
2 comments:
e snow looks so nice... can import some for me :P
anyone watching Secret Love In Peach Blossom Land??
Post a Comment