
Hokkaido is very very cold and it is about 3.5 degrees celsius. According to the weather forecast, Hokkaido may snow on Saturday! Wow...wee...I wanna walk in the snow.
We left Kansai Airport at 10plus in the morning and reached Hokkaido in about 2 hours' time. Kansai was 15 degrees but there was a drastic drop in temperature in Hokkaido.
Hokkaido, Koju Tatsuki's hometown, here we come!
The roads are wet and slippery. I nearly slipped. You should look at the Japanese. They walked through it in high heels and some even wore short skirts...imagine only a mere 3 degrees and they didn't seem at least freezing.
The winter apparels in Japan are so nice and stylish unlike those that I saw in Singapore. Impulsively, I felt like buying but later dumped the idea as I don't need them in Singapore.

We visited a German Christmas Fair near our hotel. Look at the lights... Wow...Bright and starry, isn't it? The feel of Christmas in Japan is much stronger than Taiwan...I spent Christmas in Taiwan many years back and that how I got my impression.

Xiaomei, Qin and I and don't forget.....

Our cameragal, ML. ^^
2 comments:
Hahaha... get a coat for me la! My office is like a freezer! Heh... Nah... just kidding on the buying part, but no joke about the freezer part!
A.C.
sorry, i was bz at d&D - hence did not read your msgs until now...
kekek... enjoy ur holiday, blog more, keep us updated!xj
Post a Comment