Monday, December 18, 2006

Amai In Fukuoaka (I)



We left Hokkaido, Sapporo in the afternoon, on the way to our next destination - Fukuoaka, Hakarta. The plane was quite empty and that's why Bobo got himself a seat for his own. ^^



See what we had bought in Hokkaido Airport. ^^



Street of Hokkaido. We love Hokkaido and we would like to go there again.^^

I won't stay up late tonight as I'm not feeling that well...I didn't drink much water and thus resulted in having a headache and a sore-throat...

Fukuoaka, here we come. Shall update my blog if time permits. ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo... take care dearie. xj

Anonymous said...

Wow, amai having a great time! Do enjoy your well deserve break and bring back lots of presents!

You have to drink lots of liquid and eat fruits and vegetable to prevent falling sick and it helps to clear your system too. Takecare and have fun! REally enjoy your update.. :)

pk

amai said...

The weather here is too dry...can be a chore finding toilets in highway...(LOL)
But the highway bus has internal toilet that can rock you dizzy. (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Wahaha, rock and roll in the bus, must be quite an experience lor..

pk