Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Amai In Fukuoaka (II)

Guess what am I doing now? Surfing net alone in my hotel room while ML is doing her laundry a floor above me. ^^
There is laundry service available and you only pay 200 yen for the washing machine and 100 yen for the spin-n-dry machine.
I will be assisting ML in 10min time as I don't think she is able to handle that much clothes. ^^
Will update if there is time...But I need to eat first...Gosh, I am famished and my throat is still giving me problem.
I have bought masks and to wear them won't make you look strange in Japan. I'm gonna wear the mask tomorrow. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ninja Amai...washing laundry.

Over here, has been raining non-stop for more than 24 hours. News reported tt the amount of rain fall just broke the record, the highest in 75 years! Best thing to do now is Sleep!wahahaha..

pk