Next time I shall put in more effort in my makeup and singing...I feel that I can sing better but.......really...美中不足。。。我竟然忘词!!!!!! I told u..I don't have XJ's supersonic memory brains!!!!! Can give me some of your braincells, just to remember lines but not to be too "calculative"...(LOL)
Too fat - eat less and slim down...cant fit into costumes very poor thing..in the end may end up wearing someone's practice dress. Too thin, no figure - still can be "saved"..go and push up!!! too short cant see - either u wear 3 to 4 inch shoes or ask your sheng to chop off her wooden block shoes to 1 or 2 inches..(LOL) too tall, bamboo - Go find a taller sheng to match...(LOL)
you guys are too much..jen got to live up to her name cannot offer anything..jen i am on your end..just remember there are no one perfect in chinese opera! this BLOODY art (ni remember cannot use bloody?!!) req too many thingy..must have looks, figure, sing well act well blah blah blah..tell me who is all-rounder & i will tell you the flaws!! those who can sing, sing more-those who can shake, shake more! those pretty ones show more face, those slim one show more flesh.. ha ha ha from SK
fat jiu fat lor. So long as the fat is not causing health problem. what so big deal?
Now i am also termed as "fat" :p But so what? Nobody owns a perfect figure what... May be i will cut down a bit on my fav chocolate, but I wont stop eating/ cut meals lor. Cos i enjoy eating :D
If i cant fit into any costumes, then i make my own lor :)
I did not catch mx forget line leh. Guess I must have been distracted by her beautiful zaoxin. Haha, jus kiding, come on lah, forgetting line is common. As long as you dun tell pple, most pple wont notice it ( like me lor). Too bad, now u tell the world, everyone know you forget line le.. This show has two yingtai and one shanbo, it is not as bad as two shanbo and two yingtai. Last time I watch at the temple, wow, really confusing. This performance I find it good and really enjoy watching it.
24 comments:
U too negative la, dearie.
U look pretty and sang well... may be the only "wasted" thing is u forgot that few lines lor.
But overall u r stil good so dont be negative unnessary la!
But 1 thing u r right.. dan really very trouble some.
too fat cant fit into costume, too thin people say no figure, too short people audience cant see, too tall people say not bamboo...
faint....
Next time I shall put in more effort in my makeup and singing...I feel that I can sing better but.......really...美中不足。。。我竟然忘词!!!!!!
I told u..I don't have XJ's supersonic memory brains!!!!!
Can give me some of your braincells, just to remember lines but not to be too "calculative"...(LOL)
XJ...u know very well....
In KH...是笑胖不笑“娼”的。。。
"娼" as in dolling up as courtesans ...(LOL)
Too fat - eat less and slim down...cant fit into costumes very poor thing..in the end may end up wearing someone's practice dress.
Too thin, no figure - still can be "saved"..go and push up!!!
too short cant see - either u wear 3 to 4 inch shoes or ask your sheng to chop off her wooden block shoes to 1 or 2 inches..(LOL)
too tall, bamboo - Go find a taller sheng to match...(LOL)
Hahahaha...so..my dear XJ...at last able to understand my predicament....LOL
If the three of us combine, we will be the most perfect Hua Dan Le.Ha Ha Ha
SH
What sort of combination?
haha...
juan: i agree with u...amai is good in overall...
amai: forgetting lines is very common lah..your make-up is ok leh..i dun c anything wrong...
Ni
But forgetting lines is considered very very BAD!!!!!!!
yeah...i'm interested to know too, SH...
Amai: that dan also needs sth to push..haaa
Ni
I give my height to xj. Both of you give me some fat. You give us some of yr pretty to us. Then we will be perfect le.
waaahaaaaa
Ni
SH: Those are external physical strengths u talking about...Physical strengths alone cant make a perfect dan.
if talking about physical strength, then the two of you have to give me le.xj has to give me her sheng duan and you have to give me yr voice.
i also wan...amai's voice and xj's sheng duan and figure..haa
Ni
NI: You want my voice for what...Your strength is singing.
Go and get more fats from XJ...(LOL)
Yan Ni, cannot hor? I said first one hor
Amai: juan may not wan to give...haa...(fats from where)..haa
Sh: we share share lor...
Ni
xj will share fats from her buttock and hips. Hee Hee
you guys are too much..jen got to live up to her name cannot offer anything..jen i am on your end..just remember there are no one perfect in chinese opera! this BLOODY art (ni remember cannot use bloody?!!) req too many thingy..must have looks, figure, sing well act well blah blah blah..tell me who is all-rounder & i will tell you the flaws!! those who can sing, sing more-those who can shake, shake more! those pretty ones show more face, those slim one show more flesh.. ha ha ha from SK
hlwgwow lieu.... u all like "msn" on this entry, hahah!
Yeah - i also want!
I want:
- mx de crystal clear voice
- yani de "singing yun"
- wmy de hardworking
- karen de super complexion
- linda de courage & $ (1800!)
hahahah greedy hor...hehee
actually come to think of it.....
fat jiu fat lor. So long as the fat is not causing health problem. what so big deal?
Now i am also termed as "fat" :p
But so what? Nobody owns a perfect figure what... May be i will cut down a bit on my fav chocolate, but I wont stop eating/ cut meals lor. Cos i enjoy eating :D
If i cant fit into any costumes, then i make my own lor :)
Hmmmm...I like the term " fat jiu fat lor"... XJ, u tell that to the TOPS...invite them to join us in the "fat series"...(LOL)
I did not catch mx forget line leh. Guess I must have been distracted by her beautiful zaoxin. Haha, jus kiding, come on lah, forgetting line is common. As long as you dun tell pple, most pple wont notice it ( like me lor). Too bad, now u tell the world, everyone know you forget line le..
This show has two yingtai and one shanbo, it is not as bad as two shanbo and two yingtai. Last time I watch at the temple, wow, really confusing. This performance I find it good and really enjoy watching it.
pk
Post a Comment