
I smsed Kun last night. She's having her performance some time this month and I can't remember what's the exact date. So I smsed her and told her that I wanna see her pictures. She replied me telling me that she has already put them at her "home".
So I "took" one and put up here for all to view.
Kun played the role of a prince in Taiwanese Kiddy Opera - The Flower Fairy. (Storyline similar to the Disney's Sleeping Beauty, I think.)
5 comments:
I just realised that she just had her performance last night. The actual night that I wished her best in her performance and also asking to see her pictures..
Wahaha...What a concincidence!
handsome guy
Ni
Her dan even prettier just that she is just like me...
Prefer to do sheng rather than dan. (LOL)
yeah..her sheng is very stylo...man lor..
Ni
Hahahahahaha...I thank you on her behalf. ^^
Post a Comment