I was lucky to catch their Experimental GZX [飞蛾洞] during the TW Sept Fest. I like the show very much. Their show concept is rather creative, new and daring. Conservative audience may find it hard to appreciate but I definitely like their performing style.
Here are some pictures of the above-mentioned show.


Though ZephyrOpera Troupe is an amatuer troupe , their performing standard is rather high. I was surprised and pleased at the same time. Who says that amatuer troupes cannot produce results. After watching the show, I was so touched. The sheng in blue costume is their Top and I can tell you that she is really not bad. Quite a all-rounder and she does deserve her TOP title.
Recently they put up another show - The Legend of Thief Rosa
I like their costumes...remind me so much of Takarazuka.

Look at this supporting sheng of ZephyrOpera Troupe. Isn't she cool? She may not be the TOP in the troupe but I think she looks excellent in this picture. In addition, I like this costume alot. ^^

I recommended this show to my TW friend...and off she went to watch the show and she likes it a great deal.
My TW friend managed to take a picture of the above sheng in blue.

The one on the left is the supporting sheng in blue and that's how she looks like offstage. Cute-looking, rite? ^^
Pictures extracted from the TW ZephyrOpera Website & courtesy from amai's TW friend. ^^
1 comment:
Very handsome Top...
Ni
Post a Comment