Thursday, November 16, 2006

Behind The Curtains - Part 2



"Where is my golden branch?"
"You're looking for the golden pig?"

(Please say the lines in hokkien. LOL)


The other pair....n the Mcee for the day.(LOL)



Aiyo....Consort WMY...relax yozz...Don't have to be so serious macho macho now. (LOL)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...what is wmy holding on in the first pic? looks like a camera...

Ni

amai said...

That isn't a cam..should be the mic.

Anonymous said...

In that case, WMY must be threatening AB to take the mic and go on stage..hahaha...

Ni

amai said...

Dun look like threatening..more like HM trying to coax WMY to help her "wear" the mic...(LOL)

Anonymous said...

Bad..........

Ni

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am holding the mic. I am telling Ah Bee after her performance, she needs to past the mic to another performer immediately.

Sigh, after all the hardwork for the past 2 days, I was quite wear off for my performance. Only word for me, disappointment :(

Yun

amai said...

Yun: But I dun think you fared badly in your show. True that you surely worn out after the 2 days of backstage work. But I think you have the 势气 of the consort in this show. ^^

Anonymous said...

Yun..yes..i agree with amai...dun be disappointed...:)

Ni