Thursday, November 16, 2006
江瑶的莲花落
I forgot her birthday this year as usual...(LOL)
She is my most most most favourite yueju actress.
Till now she is still my favourite actress...despite the "grudge" that I held against her more than half a decade back...
Wahahaha...no wonder I was told by some friends (They don't know each other.) that they were scared of scorpions.
I am one BIG SCORPION!!! (LOL)
Anyway, I may be going to HZ next year and I will pay her a visit.
Probably I shall flood the whole of West Lake. ^^
Let see her "Yi Lv Ma" . She acted a moron bridegroom...
She is just too bright...no matter how you look at her..she still sparkles...not at all a dimwit. ^^
Zhang Lin resembles Jiangyao on stage...And some got fooled and they thought they were the same person. ^^
Take a lookie...they really have some degrees of a "lookalike". However Jiangyao is more beautiful offstage...:P
P.S.. Zhang Lin's "Yi Shi Ba" is very nice. Her sheng's gestures are very clean and clear cut. This is what I like about her. ^^ Not only that, she is a good singer.^^
Just work a little bit more...add a bit of JY's charisma...she would be near perfection. ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Zhanglin, u r so dam Cool! I like her so much lor...
pk
Post a Comment