
XJ complained of being short and fat due to the short pants that she wore on Sunday. Of course you can't see how short or fat in this picture cos ML didn't take the whole picture of her.
But anyway...who cares about a short-cum-fat Yinxin if Yinxin delivers her show well, right? (LOL)
7 comments:
Look like a cross-eyed Yinxin than a short-cum-fat Yinxin...(LOL)
yin xin is fat? Huh! since when? I thouhgt xj yinxin is very cute. She looks bright and energectic. I wonder what were they chatting about when Yingtai and shanbo was flirting with each other. Hahaha, care to share the topic...
Xj u not fat lah. That costume u put on is nice.
pk
Hey...hello...who's flirting..Mind your words...
Pk -
its true la, indeed fat liao.... but dont care la ~ fat jiu fat :p
hahah... me and linda were "writing" rubbish on the floor....
Linda said "She love me" and i said " i miss her" ~ thats why u probably saw us giggling away!
Hi Ms Amai,
Wonder whether do you still remember me. I have left a message on your blog last week, talking about your hair piece.
I have managed to fly to Singapore to watch the show which was acted by your troupe on last Sunday. You have performed it very well and make up yourself very pretty. Congratulation!
This show i have already watched a lot times and i can say that your troupe standard has already met the quality standard. Impressive!
May i know who is the one who has acted 士九? I don't seem to have seen her in your troupe last 2 years.Is she new?She acted quite well,very cute.Too bad, not much singing for her.
Hi, I do remember you. 士九 joined us 2 years or so. She is now doing dan roles and this is her first time doing 士九. I wouldn't say that she is new but she is indeed uprising. ^^
(SH is gonna to scold me for saying that she is not considered new...;P...Let me think...among the dans, she is the 2nd "newest"..Am I right, SH?)
juan where got fat?
Ni
Post a Comment