Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Wufenghua's Princess
Dedicated to our beloved WMY.
Wufenghua, a fan-style xiaosheng cum wusheng, did the role of the princess in "打金枝". I think she has done reasonably well as she seldom does dan.
I still find her to be quite manly but I still want to pat her in her back and shout bravo into her ears.
Wu promised that she would give me the vcd...Well, I don't think I would want to trouble her for it. As long as the disc is up in the market, I have my ways to get them. ^^
Back to our beloved WMY, so when will you want to try something like that?
No.2 and I have already tried crossovers in our roles. Maybe we shall do "The Romance of the Red Dream Chambers" and you can be my Xi Ren...(LOL)
Hey..don't forget that Xi Ren was in some way "romantically" linked to Jia Baoyu. I remembered when I teased WMY about it, she would turn red in the face and try to escape from me. (LOL)
I will never forget WMY's line... "宝二爷,请用茶。”
I nearly laughed my head off on stage cos WMY sounded so sweet... (LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't stop laughing! She's sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment