Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Two Yingtais



Here was Yingtai No. 1

Her hairdo was more glam though fit into the traditional category.

(Who dares to comment so much...I don't dare...LOL)



I have toned down alot...no more chopsticks yozz... Perhaps I fell into a more trendy category. Just like one of them actually describes me as "wild". (LOL)

6 comments:

juanjuan said...

glam meh?

i find it very plain leh, may be bcos the material used has no crystal nor reflective material.

i like reasonable amt of crystal and reflective material - they works wonder under lighting :)

amai said...

Glam as in putting quite a bit on the head.........(LOL)

Anonymous said...

The dan zaoxin of your yingtai is nice. The audience was roaring when you appeared during the Crying at the tomb scene. They like you.

pk

juanjuan said...

oic....
hahaha..pai say, i thought u mean real glam!

Anonymous said...

too bad i din have the opportunity to watch...

Ni

A.C. said...

sigh... before yingtai starts to cry the tomb already "cracked".. really damn ugly!