Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why I like Hana Kimi

I like Hana Kimi because the storyline is nice and funny! It is a relaxing and destressing show.

I like Ella's jovial and cheerful character plus she is charismatic in her own way though Ella isn't a stunning beauty.

I like Chun because he is such a pretty man. Can I say a "prettily handsome" man?

I like Jiro because Jiro is so so so cute and so straight in his feelings. I like and pity him at the same time.

I like the other characters in the show as well because they act quite well and they are very fun people.

Now YN is watching Hana Kimi and she just told me that she likes the show. She is going to hana kimi talkie with us tomorrow!!!

Hana Kimi ROCKS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed _ hana is easy going and light hearted.

i watched cos i like the story line and i like quan de expression. i know mx, bx and yp wil scold me lor - cos their main motivator is ella.

Even the sale girl we talked to 2d is also a mega ella fan. she said she dot mind ella with xiuyi or quan - cos the person they want to see is ella...haha

Some days ago, AC commented that i loaded him with too much hana rubbish. Aiya, thats bcos we thot he must be craze like us cos he watched until 6am lor.

Anyway, good lar, then i can save some mgs.. i am happy enough to just kpo with mx, bx and yp.

Actually to me, its a ok thing gossip show with some good friends. It help improve frienship
haha... i used to see yp every few mths, now i see her few times a week....hahah and mx commented that she see me more now due to hana... 38 right?xj

amai said...

I won't scold you because I agree that Quan's expressions are cute. He is indeed the perfect man for Ella! ^^

A.C. said...

拜托, I've said already , watch until 6am doesn't mean I'm crazy over this show lor... although I don't mind talking about Ella and Jiro... hahaha...