SYR sent some of her wedding pictures to us last night. Thought of showing just two of them to friends who know SYR. Be it as someone that SYR knows but also to those who have seen her performances. ^^
SYR, the promising dan of XM GZX Opera Troupe. Her acting and watersleeves are her strong points. We got to know her she came to Singapore to perform at Marina Bay during Chinese New Year about 3 to 4 years ago. A year after, she came with her troupe to perform at a temple in Paya Lebar. I noticed her strengths even though she acted a calefie on stage. Despite such a small role, she did her role seriously unlike some who only put in lesser effort. We went to backstage to say hi to her. We weren't that close then. Only when we subsequently went to watch the performances and visiting her to say hi, then we became friends.
Once I noticed that her eyelashes were spoilt. However she still used them. A set of spoilt eyelashes on stage to me was indeed an eyesore. So I gave her some which I bought from Japan. From that day onwards, she likes them so much that she uses them till now though a set is getting spoilt from overutilisation. (LOL)
I use the same type of eyelashes too. Sometimes I would improvise the eyelashes to make it look shiny on stage...Vain Me yozz. (LOL)
You can't get my type of eyelashes here so far. You can only get them in Japan. If someone were to ask me what was the thing that I bought the most, they were eyelashes. Eyelashes of different types. As for my type, I keep them for my own future use. I would only give to buddy friends because the eyelashes are limited in number though I bought in tens. (LOL)
A pair of good eyelashes does make a difference. ^^
1 comment:
Yan Rong is so pretty in those wedding gown...
Congratulation to this lovely couple!
pk
Post a Comment