Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Kiss Of The Carp Fairy

又名鲤鱼仙之吻

I failed again in this scene!

I only know how to kiss my teddy bear!!!

Director asked me to go back and learn how to kiss my teddy bear because I didn't get the "kissing" correct!

Kissing a teddy bear as cute as my BOBO Bear is lot more easier than "kissing" a ...a... a ....FISH!

But as an actor, I have to try....try...try...

Director said why was I so stiff and unfeeling?

Well, the FISH was stiff also...being too long out of water... (LOL)

I questioned my director...The scholar ( I act the role of a scholar )wasted his years of learning, he doesn't follow the rule of virtue and integrity.

Director rebuked and said, " You are a man. A man can't resist temptation!"

Then she asked me to go back and watch more Korean dramas...Er..er...I should watch Takarazuka...A stage kiss is more appropriate than the one onscreen. (LOL)

Er...er....How huh? How? (Seriously speaking, I don't really know how to answer her back......)

So I told the FISH, please imagine that the scholar is CHUN.. and we broke out laughing so hard!!!(LOL)

4 comments:

A.C. said...

Hmm... maybe the fish got "chow cho" smell? hee... XD

juanjuan said...

Where got la.. i not "chow cho" lor...

Mai... the problem lies with the angle lor.. To look real, we got to do the real way at a distant... not the other way round leh.

A.C. said...

Theme song to 鯉魚精之吻:(Sing to the tune of "惡作劇")

我找不到很好的原因
不離開碧波潭奔向你
這感覺太奇異 有一點神經兮兮

我相信這是愛情的定義
要不就是看太多偶像劇
人和魚的戀情 真是絕配到極頂

一切新鮮 有點冒險
害怕你會把我當成餐點
沒有魚了解 沒有魚像我和凡人相戀

我想我會開始想念你
可是我剛剛才遇見了你
我懷疑 這是張天師的惡作劇
我想我會慢慢喜歡你
你的讀書聲是如此有魅力
我願意 投入你給的惡作劇
你給的惡作劇

XD

juanjuan said...

Hahaha !!! AC u r so gui cai ! Pei fu pei fu =D