Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crazy Me

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must prevent the craze's degrees to increase!

If not how to do OPERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XJ said that my new haircut not nice, so so only...So sad....

When I first saw my haircut...OMG...The first thought was.......it reminded me of F4 aka Zhu Xiaotian....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now came out from the loo, I saw myself in the mirror...reminds me abit like Hana Kimi's Mr Tang....Er...at least not so repulsive thought...(LOL)

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XJ said that my hair is NOT nice!!!!!!!

So...shall I go and cut it shorter?????

XW and ML never said my haircut not nice......Sob...sob...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it lack styling, that's why XJ said it's not nice... my hair's like that also... now everyday got to style at office toilet before I step into office, or else will simply look like a yellow pompom!

A.C.

Anonymous said...

Craze off stage is okay, jsut don't bring it on stage.. wahahaha... I may do the "mei tui mei tui" now... but I'll certainly use that in Chinese opera... wahahaha...

A.C.

amai said...

Then I must learn to style....aiyo..how...me nver care about my hair before..cos last time all straight, no need to style..

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!
May be bcos that day u looked sick (down with flu).. so it makes ur hair look sickly also lor...

Yes, style is the right solution!

Anonymous said...

kekeke, i always request hair stylist:“我要剪一個洗完頭不用style就可以出門的那種。”
hahahahahaa, so nice to meet you gals at hana kimi session.