Actually this show isn't that sucky as what I was told earlier. I have watched up to Ep 5 already.
KO One is a class of juvenile outcasts. They are feared by other teachers and pupils in this High School. Not only that, they are looked down and shunned.
Jiro acted as the leader of this class. He kept his true self away from his parents. He would dress properly when he leaves his house and ride a bicycle to school. However he would change into a punk kid riding a bike with spiky helmet.
Jiro actually has a heart of gold. He believes in his form teacher whom once treated his wounds. His teacher didn't tell on him and hence gained trust from Jiro. Jiro respects and likes his teacher alot. Only his teacher can control this incorrigible class via Jiro as Jiro commands respect from his classmates.
Though some scenes are rather wacky and funny. But some scenes are rather warming.
The teacher was kidnapped by a pervert, she was forced to resign from teaching the kids as this pervert believes that the kids are useless brats. In the end these kids went to her rescue.
Actually I find these kids not that bad to the core. Just that they are not given a chance to protray the positive side of them.
Jiro acts quite well actually, better than Calvin in some ways. Aaron is so cute, his eyes so sharp and cool. (LOL)
If you like Jiro, this show will not disappoint you as Jiro really acts very well. ^^
(Think AC would be very interested ... but not XJ... unless KO One has CHUN...I think KO One has CHUN...but I am not so sure...BUT this is supposedly be Fahrenheit's first show and how come Chun wasn't included? Even that Nan Xue Zhang has a role in it...^^)
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment